Obagi-C® Rx Systems
Over-the-Top Protection in Skin Care Products You Won’t Find Over-the-Counter
With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to healthier, refreshed, revitalized skin from cell to surface. Obagi-C Rx Systems promote skin rejuvenation from the inside out using a formulation of prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone, which reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots, combined with the powerful antioxidant Vitamin C - the only topical antioxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis
and protect your skin by minimizing future skin cell damage. Studies have shown topical Vitamin C, in the most effective form
(L-ascorbic acid), can help improve sun protection, repair sun-damaged
skin, reduce fine lines, stimulate collagen building, and potentially
reduce discoloration of the skin.
Obagi-C Rx Systems have been proven to treat the following skin care issues:
- Minimal fine lines and wrinkles
- Mild to moderate unevenness of skin tone
- Mild to moderate discoloration and age spots
- Intolerance to, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- Dry, normal, oily, or sensitive skin
What will the Obagi-C Rx System do for my skin?
Prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone plus 10% L-ascorbic acid has proven aesthetic advantages,
Prescription-strength 4% Hydroquinone
Potent Vitamin C — 10% L-Ascorbic acid
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Accelerates skin replenishment to restore balance, radiance, and clarity to lackluster skin
Proven, Superior Skin Penetration
- Minimizes future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin
- Promotes skin rejuvenation from the inside out—Vitamin C is the only topical antioxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis
- Maximizes antioxidant absorption due to a low pH level (low pH also means greater
antioxidant stability and a longer shelf life than other leading
Vitamin C products)
When compared to SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF®, another leading Vitamin C product, the Obagi-C Rx's C-Clarifying Serum delivers more Vitamin C into the skin and remains in the skin for a longer period of time — providing greater antioxidant benefits to you, the user.
References: 1. Lehman PA, Investigator, Cetero Research. Evaluation of the percutaneous absorption of 14C-ascorbic acid, in vitro, using the Franz human skin finite dose model (protocol R09-0715). Data on file.
For more information and results of our Obagi-C Rx Skin Care Products,
please visit our Before & After Photos & Testimonials